Dr. LeVonder Brinkley serves as Director of International Consulting and Empowerment for Corporate Warrior Consulting.
Dr. Brinkley also provides educational and consulting services as CEO of The LeVonder Brinkley International Institute of Empowerment.
Dr. Brinkley is one of the world’s foremost authorities in Women, Youth, and Community Empowerment and is internationally recognized as a Leadership Development Specialist. In addition, Dr. Brinkley has extensive experience as an Executive Coach, trainer, author, teacher, keynote speaker, business owner, and Board of Directors member.
Dr. Brinkley’s expertise takes her around the globe, providing Empowerment and Transformational Leadership Development for governments, schools, churches, national and international businesses, and non-profit organizations.
Dr. Brinkley helps individuals and groups to define their purpose and guides them step-by-step to reach their highest potential both personally and professionally. Her passion goes beyond US borders to help emerging countries and underprivileged minority communities – with special focus on African countries, women entrepreneurs, and youth populations.
Dr. Brinkley combines her wealth of international leadership expertise with her depth of psychological understanding and training in the areas of Behavioral Studies, Human Services, Business, Christian Psychology, and Global Policy and Leadership for life-transforming teachings that empower and inspire change. Seasoned with compassion, candor, and humor, Dr. Brinkley opens minds and touches hearts for personal transformational development to enable individuals to lead more effectively.
Africa Empowerment and Transformational Leadership experience:
Healthcare Empowerment to Global Citizens:
- Serves as Board of Directors member of a US-based revolutionary healthcare company, contracting with companies in Senegal, Gambia, the Republic of the Congo, and Nigeria to provide Healthcare Empowerment Education to promote longevity of life – including a 360° breast scanner that weighs less than 8 pounds and is taken to villages to prevent deaths from breast cancer.
Social and Economic Empowerment:
- Serves as Board of Directors member of the International Charity Center (ICC), helping disadvantaged individuals in Nigeria and other emerging countries to obtain housing assistance and entrepreneurial business development aid through micro-finance.
- Participated in a South Africa Roundtable Discussion with the Corporate Council on Africa, led by former South African Ambassador, Robert Perry.
- Developed an awareness and understanding of the B-BBEE Act and the Transformation agenda for South African businesses.
- Collaborated with Secretary General, Dr. Raphael Oko of the Ambassadors for Peace, Nigeria Headquarters
- Participated in the successful nomination of President Goodluck Jonathan to the Global Peace Council World Summit in August 2015 in South Korea.
- Participated in the Global Business African Roundtable in Atlanta and presented the “Key to the City” to international guests.
- Participated in an International Leadership Conference in Seoul, South Korea, and collaborated with political and private sector leaders from African nations to promote unity and peace for all persons, focusing on bridging inter-cultural and inter-religious differences.
- Worked strategically with Ambassadors for Peace from Kenya and Nigeria. Initiated an Empowerment movement for Kenyan diaspora with former Kenya politician, Mtumishi, Njeru Kathangu-Chairman of Citizens for Justice.
- Participated in the First White House African Heritage Forum sponsored by the USDA. Disseminated information via speeches at various community events for the empowerment of persons of African descent.
- Provided Community Development Training to women administrators of the Nigerian government, Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA). This training included a proposed housing project similar to the US-based programs “Housing for Humanity” and “Youth Build.”
- Assisted with scholarship assistance for underprivileged high school diploma candidates in African nations to help them complete High School education. Students received an accredited US High School diplomacy, enabling them to further their education in the US or any country worldwide.
Women and Youth Empowerment:
- Constant participant on initiatives of the Women’s Federation of Peace concerning the empowerment of women, youth and children globally (gender equality, workplace equality, healthcare, reproductive health, fundamental rights, economic empowerment, and sustainable change). Participated in the Honorable Catherine Russell Roundtable for Global Women Issues – US State Department.
- Collaborated with representatives of newly elected Nigerian President Buhari for Transformational Leadership in the new administration. As a Corporate Warrior Consultant, served as a Speaker/Presenter at a Nigerian/JAM event to re-elect President Goodluck Jonathan, and facilitated the gathering of 150 Nigeria Diaspora to the Town Hall Meeting. The event coincided with President Obama’s “African Leaders Week” at the White House.
- Participated in the White House African Diaspora Conference during African Leaders’ week in Washington, DC. Served as event speaker for Nigeria event on Transformational Leadership Development, Women and Youth Empowerment, Healthcare and Sustainable energy.
- Authored the book President Goodluck E. Jonathan: Transformational Leader to educate people globally on the progress of the former Nigerian President’s Transformation Agenda.
- As a member of the African Trade Business Center, will travel to Uganda, Rwanda, and Tanzania for Trade Mission and will be meeting with the five East Africa Presidents in November and December of 2015.